Avrupa Gönüllü Hizmeti
Textile bags project - There are a lot of textile factories in our town. They are
supporting us with textile which they are not using in production process and
we are designing bags and sewing them on machine. We are giving those bags
for free to the local people so they are stoping to use plastic bags and start to use
textile bags to protect the environment.
* On-line magazine - We have online magazine which is published monthly.
Our volunteers are writing articles for the magazine that are touching topics
connected with youth.
* On-Line radio - We have online radio www.evsradio.org.mk and our EVS
volunteers are creating talk show on a topic that is interesting for young people
or they just create music show
* Macedonian Language classes - Twice per week every EVS volunteer is
learning Macedonian language and Cyrilic alphabet teached by our local
* English Language classes - Twice per week every EVS volunteer is having
English languge classes leaded by volunteers from USA
* Personal project - If the EVS volunteer is creative enough we are giving
opportunity to create its own project.